"If we were rich, I would have an entire floor of my house dedicated to the giant, expensive Lego sets".
I am not naming names as to who said that....
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to my new space. I'm 13 Letter Last Name. But you can call me MSM for short. I'm married. Pregnant (due 12/26/08) with a son. I have a dog and a cat. And family who found my old blog. So....here I am.
7 comments:
That would be my son. When do I get the royalty check? :)
Hahahahaaaaaaaaa!!! I suspect that as soon as Little Man is up and walking, he is going to have a ready-made playmate. (Hint: If I remember my sister's childhood correctly, Duplo is a little kid's version of Lego...I'm envisioning side-by-side works of plastic-block art...) :-)
He is going to love having a boy...and going to Legoland one day.
I cringe inside at the thought of those things though.
How'd it go at the doc today?
Hey sweetie! I think you said your doctor visit was today...how did it go?
Hey sweetie! I think you said your doctor visit was today...how did it go?
Whoops, sorry for the duplicate comment...gee whiz :-)
Oh that would sooo be me! I love Legos!
Post a Comment