Tuesday, November 18, 2008

That's It

*** Prefaced by warning -
Please do NOT tell me that this is God's (or whoever's) way of preparing me for the baby being here. I will cease being your friend. I am NOT.KIDDING.
*******

That's it. I am done with this crap. DONE.

Insomnia has taken over my life and it will NOT go away.

Wednesay is my doctor's appointment. I am talking to her.

In the past month, I hve slept through the night precisely ONE time. And that means from 12 midnight till 5am.

I fell asleep last night/tonight/whatver at 10. Slept till 1:30. It is now 2:44 and presto!

5 comments:

Sayre said...

YES! Talk to the doctor. I don't think another month of insomnia will do either you OR the baby any good.

m (the misanthrope) said...

Awww sweetie :-( I absolutely hate having my sleep disrupted for long periods of time. It is terrible. Please do see what your doc has to say...hopefully she can help. Thinking of you! Hugs! M

Karmyn R said...

I think the insomnia is definitely NOT normal....yes, Pregnant women do not get much sleep but they do get some (its just not comfortable and you well know). Definitely talk to you doctor.

My sister had a similar problem while pregnant and the doctor gave her some Ambien to help her sleep the last few weeks. I hope the doctor has a solution for you - because you need all the sleep you can get.

Badness Jones said...

Poor baby! Hugs! NO ONE deserves insomnia. I hope your doctor will give you something to help you sleep.

Tami Wyatt said...

MS,
If you are anything like me you will walk in to the exam room and open your mouth to talk and you will burst in to tears. If you have a few spare minutes write out your complaint and detail just how bad it's been. Then the doc can read it while you take a minute to collect yourself.

I hope your doc takes you seriously and you find some relief immediately. I am not above going to Texas and slapping your doc upside the head if she doesn't help you. Just let me know...