Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to my new space. I'm 13 Letter Last Name. But you can call me MSM for short. I'm married. Pregnant (due 12/26/08) with a son. I have a dog and a cat. And family who found my old blog. So....here I am.
5 comments:
I'm not on Facebook, but I know of a number of folks who are. I've heard people get all excited about finding long-lost high-school classmates and such on FB...which is fine, assuming you LIKED your high-school classmates. Heehee!
I have stayed in touch with people via email and letters, and I've met new friends through blogging. And I guess I'm just paranoid that if I joined Facebook, people would track ME down that I didn't necessarily want to hear from (see high-school classmates, above).
So there you have my thoughts on the subject. I think FB can be a great thing in many ways, and if you want to do it, I say go for it! Not everyone is a paranoid hermity misanthrope like me :-) Are you just wondering, or are you thinking about it?
I'm on facebook, but I don't do a lot with it.
P.S. I hope I didn't come across as opinionated, sweetie. I've thought a lot about Facebook and similar sites, and I was so excited at the chance to talk about my thoughts on the subject :-) One of my pet peeves is when people give out unsolicited advice, so I do hope I didn't appear to be doing that...it wasn't my intent. I'm interested to hear what others have to say!
No - I don't have time for anymore nonsense.
I was plurking - which was great fun, but I don't have time for that either.
Nope. I just won't do it. I'm stubborn like that. But I am on Twitter and I heart it.
My facebook thing is that I don't want people I used to know to find me. Mostly because if I still wanted to know them, I would. ;)
Post a Comment