Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dear Neighbor Teenagers

Ringing our doorbell and running at 7pm is not funny.

Ringing our doorbell and running at 7:30pm is not funny.

Ringing our doorbell and running at 8:15 pm is not funny.

Ringing our doorbell and running at 8:35pm is not funny.

Ringing our doorbell and running at 9:00pm is not funny.

Ringing our doorbell and running at 9:15 pm is not funny.

Ringing our doorbell and running at 9:40pm and running through our front bushes and knocking over one of our bushes is enough to get your ass kicked.

Do this crap when the baby is here and you wake him up? That's more than enough to get your ass kicked.

Any questions?

I get home at 5:45-6pm each and every night. Most weekends I am home. Feel free to knock on the door (or even ring the doorbell) and hang out till I answer the door if you'd like to discuss.

Oh and for the record - you apparantly still suck at volleyball. Because the fact that you ring our doorbell no less than 5 times each weekend day asking for your ball back because its in our yard is testament to your lack of skills. Stop Playing. You suck at volleyball. And no, I am not going to just 'let you go into' our backyard. I dont' like you. AT all. And don't trust you to shut the gate behind your non-volleyball playin' asses.

(oh, and last weekend? When there was a giant sign in our front yard that said "Baby Moe's Shower" and there were approximately 25 cars in our area and balloons and you still knocked on our door for your volleyball? Get a clue).

Thank you.

Mrs. 13 Letter Last Name

4 comments:

m (the misanthrope) said...

Geez Louise...don't these kids have PARENTS?? I would've gotten into SO much trouble if I had behaved that way as a kid.

Sweetie, this is the LAST thing you should be dealing with. Since Ike knocked out part of your old fence...can you install a taller one or something? Not sure if that's practical or not.

Anonymous said...

Where are their parents?!? If we hit or lost something in a neighbors back yard it stayed there unless one of their kids happened to be playing with us. Most times everything eventually made it back to our side but we were not allowed to 'bother' our neighbors.
Tell them you will only hand over the ball to their parents. That will give you opportunity to inform those parents of what has been taking place. They probably have no clue as to what their little 'darlins' have been up to.
hugs,
belinda

Issa said...

Oh shit, it was me.

Kidding, kidding. I think you should start hammering a nail into their volleyballs. And maybe buy a tape that sounds like a gun and have that be your new ringer. Either that or disable your doorbell for awhile. If they don't get you to open the door, they'll get the hint and knock it the fuck off. If they don't, you still won't know.

Tami Wyatt said...

If you have any idea which houses these hooligan live in I think you should go visit their mommies and let them know what is going on with the ding dong ditch situation. And as far as the volleyball is concerned...I'll bet if you returned it after it ACCIDENTLY landed in poo...they might be a little more careful when attempting to channel their inner Gabriella Reece's.

And PS. Wish I would have gotten an invite to Baby Moe's shower....
I'm just sayin..