Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Update

1.5 cm dilated (small improvement - but not a concern. Said 1st time moms often dilate slow)
+2 Station
65% effaced

Looking at WEdnesday or Thursday for induction.

Will know definitely this week (ok, will HOPEFULLY know this week).

Getting closer.....

10 comments:

TxGambit said...

Oh, oh! Getting soooo close!!!

Sayre said...

The babies are coming! The babies are coming! My girl Diane called yesterday and said she wouldn't make it to work today... thought she might be busy breathing or something. Still haven't heard though. You. Diane. RAK. Amy. I am surrounded by babies!

Kim said...

With the first one especially, the percentage of effacement is more indicative of labor progress than dilation. You are moving right along there, girl!

Kim said...

You know, tomorrow is my daughter's 18th birthday. Didn't I make a prediction about that a while back? Hmmmmm.

I sure hope you're sleeping. Or at least resting.

m (the misanthrope) said...

Gee...I don't know what some of those words mean (effacement) but I take this as good news :-) Sending lots of hugs your way sweetie!!!

Issa said...

I was beginning to wonder about you. I hope it goes well and happens quick. Can't wait to hear more and see pics of Mr. Baby Boy. :)

Badness Jones said...

I've got my fingers crossed that everything goes well! And I can't wait for pictures of that baby!

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Thinking of you and saying a prayer. Hang in there girl, you are almost there.

Mary said...

Hope things go well! Can't wait to hear your baby news :)

Anonymous said...

It is getting close. Any day now!

But, hate to be a big spoil sport on the whole dilation thing - I dilated with both my daughter and the Caboose and NEVER went into labor. So - don't ride your hopes too high in that department.