I think I was secretly carrying 19-uplets.
(yes, there is a shadow around me so it appears to make me much larger than I was. But i still was huge)

Welcome to my new space. I'm 13 Letter Last Name. But you can call me MSM for short. I'm married. Pregnant (due 12/26/08) with a son. I have a dog and a cat. And family who found my old blog. So....here I am.
5 comments:
Yep... you were big. And the "little one" that came out of you was big. And that shirt... well - it was big too.
You're not that big anymore. And you're going to get smaller. That's the beauty of the whole pregnancy thing. You get really big - and then you don't!
Rats - I just left a comment but got an error message. Hope this isn't duplicated. Anyway...I think you and your son are beautiful! Hugs to you!
Yes, honey, you were ginormous. So was I. Three times. At least you've got some height. I wish I had a pic to send you. I was huge like that, and I'm only 5'6" with a 36" inseam. I looked like I had a huge pumpkin under my shirt!
Dude I think I was bigger. :)
But you know, we both gave birth to practically toddlers.
That was one big HEALTHY looking belly :) Great pic to have to look back at! I never took one right before my lil guy was born. Wish I had. Will be doing it this time around!
Post a Comment