Are you having just one?
How rude is that?
I know I am giant. Really. I do.
But do you HAVE to ask that shit?
It's not funny. You all have brought tears to my eyes when I walk away.
Thank you.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
My mom went through that in her last pregnancy. IT was her 10th one and she was a bit stretched out from all the other ones. Still, she got the questions every time she stepped out the door. Very tiring, mentally.
Hang in there, baby - it's almost over!
Too many people don't think before they speak!
I'm convinced that people think pregnant people have no feelings and that they can say whatever they want to them! I've received my fair share of stupid pregnancy comments this past week! And these are people I consider "work friends"! Seriously, they think since you are pregnant they can say whatever they want! Boy are they WRONG!
Oh honey, those people are just ignorant jerks. You are not giant, you're pregnant! Your body is doing exactly what it is supposed to do. Hugs!
Rats...I just typed a long-winded comment and it got lost :-( Hope this doesn't show up twice. Anyway...I know how difficult it is, but please do try to just concentrate on Little Man and ignore all the nosey, rude people. (Just when I think I've seen the worst that people can do, they surprise me by showing that yep, they can sink lower!)
Sending big hugs to you!
I had the same thing happen to me. I can also remember being asked when I was due, telling the person two or three months in the future, and then being told, "But you're so big!"
People are idiots. Don't cry, sweetie. I've seen pictures. You're a beautiful woman and you just happen to be pregnant and due any day.
They should all be hit upside the head. This is the most horrible question that can be asked and what's worse is that women, ones who have children will ask it.
Also the lovely, are you still pregnant...was my second least favorite. Like I've crossed my legs and I'm not letting the poor baby out on purpose.
Oh yeah, got that one.... Hated it! People are mean or stupid or both. People that would probably not talk to you normally think that because you are pg, they can just say whatever they want.
It doesn't stop once he born either. Ack!
Thinking of you! Checking often.
Post a Comment