Saturday, December 20, 2008

Connor Luke

8 pounds, 12 ounces

20.25" long

born Wednesday, 12/17

12:25pm



More pics to come.



All in all, it was a relatively easy delivery - c-section.

hugs,

margaret & connor luke

9 comments:

Issa said...

I am so, so thrilled for you all. He's adorable and I want to squish him. Can't wait to hear more.

TxGambit said...

He is so precious!!! I am so beyond thrilled.

TxGambit said...

.... I am so beyond thrilled for you...

(got too excited and forgot to finish typing)

Kim said...

He is the cutest baby I've seen in about ten years! Congratulations to you and Mark. Can't wait for more pics!

Mary said...

He is precious Margaret! Congrats!

Sayre said...

Since I only got to do the mommy thing once, and had a c-section, I'd have to agree with you - it was really easy. Of course the sitting up and laying down afterwards was tough for a few days but that will pass. Much as I wanted to go home after delivery, I sure did miss that hospital bed once I got there!

Anonymous said...

Yaaaayyyy!! Welcome, Connor Luke, so nice to meet you! You have two wonderful parents who have been waiting for you for a long time, and you have a legion of "fans" out here in blogland! New Mama M, hugs to you, and thanks for the pics and updates!

Sayre said...

IT's kinda weird to see pictures of Connor in person AND the countdown baby floating around over there...

Anonymous said...

Such a handsome little man!