Sunday, March 8, 2009

Time

I know I haven't posted anything of substance in a long time.

I am really struggling with a lot.

My marriage is, to put it honestly, in shambles.

Some is my fault, some is Mark's, some is his family's.

I am struggling. bad.

I am going to take some time away from here to figure out what I need to do.

You can still read the happy BS I post at http://blogs.chron.com/mamadrama

It's too hard for me to write about here.

And before you ask, yes, I am going to counseling. My first appt is on Friday.

10 comments:

Mary said...

Margaret, I'm so sorry you are going through such a rough time right now. Hoping things will get better for you real soon :)

Kim said...

I am so sorry to hear that, sweetie. I hope you're able to resolve things soon.

3carnations said...

I'm so sorry. I hope things improve soon, both for your sake, and for the sake of your baby. :)

AJsMom said...

You know how to find me if you need a shoulder...

Tami Wyatt said...

Margaret,
Things will turn out exactly the way they are supposed to. I hope they turn out the way you want them to.

Prayers & hugs,
Tami

Anonymous said...

Oh sweetie pie! *HUGS* I noticed you had been quiet for a while. I know that a new baby can cause a big upheaval in a relationship. Even if that baby is adored and loved by both parents, it is still difficult.

It is a sign of strength to realize you need to talk to someone, and to seek out counseling. I hope that you can get some clarity through the process, and you can figure out what is best.

Remember that you have friends here who care SO much and will support you and be here for you. I understand if you take a break from here for a while...but you have my (and other) email addresses. Take care, hugs to you, and I'll keep checking here and at MD!

Sayre said...

Good for you! Go. Do what you need to do. For yourself. For Connor. For your marriage. You've come this far - we know you are a strong woman, but even strong people need a hand sometimes. Counseling is good. It's saved my life a time or two.

And when you're ready to share again - all these interested eyes and willing shoulders will be here waiting.

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Thinking of you Margaret, so sorry to hear that you are struggling, what a rollercoaster the last months have been. I pray the counseling will bring some relief and resolution for you. You are in my prayers, email if you need to chat!

Tami Wyatt said...

Hey, MS..

Are you ever going to write on this blog again or are you just going to stick to Mamadrama and FB?

The Laundress said...

I'm hugging you sistah. Always.