Next time, give your children to me, or pretty much anyone else.
Any of us would be glad to take them.
And beat the shit out of you.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to my new space. I'm 13 Letter Last Name. But you can call me MSM for short. I'm married. Pregnant (due 12/26/08) with a son. I have a dog and a cat. And family who found my old blog. So....here I am.
3 comments:
How awful. We had a similar story in our area recently...it seems all too common. It always amazes me that there are some people who desperately want a child, and then there are others who have children and treat them so horribly. I hope that these kids can find a home with people who truly want them, and who will provide them with the care they deserve.
How can ANYONE harm a child? And all the children being abandoned! My heart breaks everytime I hear about them. I just took in a teen thrown out of her home (for silly reasons). And this is a good, very respectable, working kid.
My home, like yours, is open for these unwanted kids.
My husband came across a woman in a parking lot - a very large woman - SITTING on her child! A small child, maybe two years old. He called the cops.
Post a Comment